Tuesday 26 May 2015

Went a bit peculiar there for a bit.

It seems right to start off with some sort of explanation.


But I'm not going to, because I'm an awkward bugger and anyway, I don't think I can fully get my head round it yet. Not enough to explain it properly (or in a way that anyone else would understand), so that's going to have to wait a bit. It'll emerge in pieces, I reckon, like making a jigsaw, it'll be fun, trust me, but not all the pieces are there yet, so I can't do it now.  To stretch the tenuous analogy to absurdity, I know where all the pieces are but I don't have them all yet, and even if I did, I'm not sure I'd know which way round they would go.  Or which way up for that matter.


Occasionally in the middle of the night everything seems to fit together but these must be dreams, because nothing fits in the morning.  But at least all the bits are still there.  My biggest fear (actually not my biggest fear, that comes later) is that there would be at least one bit missing and probably several.


This is very cryptic, isn't it?  Even if you knew who was typing it, it would make scant sense.  I suppose I better start at the start and see where this thing goes...



[Edit @ 22/09/2016:  Interestingly, this is nowhere near as mad as I remember it]





No comments:

Post a Comment